How does TePe EasyPick work?
TePe EasyPick is the easy and efficient way to clean between teeth, leaving the mouth fresh and healthy. Its flexible and tapered silicone tip easily slides between the teeth, reaching in-between areas that traditional toothbrushes cannot access. The unique lamellae allows for a wide contact area with the approximal surfaces
- Using TePe EasyPick every day helps develop a healthy habit and is recommended by dentists and dental hygienists.
- Perfect to use on-the-go or if you are travelling since it includes a slimmed travelcase.
Which toothpick size is correct for me?
- XS/S: Small gaps
- M/L: Medium gaps
- XL: Large gaps
Do you have an TePe Interdental brush and want to try TePe Easypicks?
Below guide matches your Interdental brush size with the correct toothpick size.
What are the benefits of using TePe EasyPick?
TePe EasyPick is an oral hygiene tool for interdental cleaning that offers numerous benefits for your oral health. With its unique design and advanced features, it is the perfect solution for maintaining a healthy and clean mouth.
- An easy and practical solution to quickly clean your teeth while out and about with friends or in a restaurant having a meal
- Designed to clean between your teeth thanks to the flexible silicone design
- Suitable for not only cleaning teeth from food debris but is also suitable for general cleaning throughout the day
- Suitable for those who wear braces as an effective and safe way of cleaning
Is TePe EasyPick suitable for everyone?
TePe EasyPick is suitable for most individuals, including those with braces, implants, or other dental restorations. However, it is always recommended to consult with your Dentist or Dental Hygienist before incorporating any new oral hygiene tool into your routine.
Feel confident everywhere you go
When out on the town or with friends and family at a meal, food or other debris sometimes get stuck between your teeth. This may affect your confidence; however it shouldn't have to be! Thanks to TePe EasyPick you can feel confident wherever you are, regardless whether you have braces, implants or ‘perfect' teeth.